[mohaa] gamespy nightmare!

Bradley Caricofe caricofe at comcast.net
Thu Jun 19 14:46:36 EDT 2003

True that it's good to be listed, I don't like the idea of a poorly-written
app hogging resources in the background on my machine so I never use it.  I
remember though, a similar problem with it where new SOF2 and MoHAA game
were taking a long time to show up in it after being restarted...  Hey, you
didn't by chance change the IP of the game when you were rebuilding your
system?