[mohaa] gamespy nightmare!

Kevin Dodds kevin.dodds at ncl-coll.ac.uk
Thu Jun 19 11:13:02 EDT 2003

I think game spy uses 9 ports 12203 for the server port and 12300 for the
monitoring port
Gamespy query port is 6500
And gamespy dplay is 6515
Gamespy custom udp 13139
Gamespy master erver udp heartbeat 27900
Gamespy master list request 28900
Gamespy gp connection manager 29900
Gamespy gp search manager 29901
Well I hope this helps :)