[mohaa] Ded Linux Executible

Eric Koldeweij eric at no-sense.net
Wed Jun 11 15:43:07 EDT 2003

deathsride at kmts.ca wrote:

>Hi,
>I joined the list yesterday and things are looking pretty good with information from what i have seen so far.  I have a few questions though:
>
>1. Where can I grab the latest ded linux spearhead for Linux, i downloaded the one off of icculus.org and it said the beta had expired, it said it was ver 2.15...is there another place (I have sent 2 previous msg's regarding this with no reply.

ftp://ftp.no-sense.net/pub/mohaa/spearhead_lnxded_2.15-BETA5.tar.bz2
I don't know if it expires and when. I myself am still using the 2.11
non-expiring beta at
ftp://ftp.no-sense.net/pub/mohaa/spearhead_lnxded_2.11-BETA3.tar.bz2
This also works with 2.15 clients.

For completeness, the non-beta MOHAA ded server can be downloaded at:
ftp://ftp.no-sense.net/pub/mohaa/linux_server_final.tar.gz

>2.  Is there a client out yet for MOH and Spearhead that I can use with Linux, i know Ryan was working on one, but have not yet heard much about it.

I have not heard anything about this.... I didn't even know they were
planning on it. Could you let me know if you know more please?

Greetings,
Eric Koldeweij.