Ded Linux Executible

deathsride at kmts.ca deathsride at kmts.ca
Wed Jun 11 10:45:32 EDT 2003

Hi,
I joined the list yesterday and things are looking pretty good with information from what i have seen so far.  I have a few questions though:

1. Where can I grab the latest ded linux spearhead for Linux, i downloaded the one off of icculus.org and it said the beta had expired, it said it was ver 2.15...is there another place (I have sent 2 previous msg's regarding this with no reply.

2.  Is there a client out yet for MOH and Spearhead that I can use with Linux, i know Ryan was working on one, but have not yet heard much about it.

Your replys would be appreciated.
Don