[mohaa] Desn't want to create qconsole.log file?

Stefan Negele stefan at negele.org
Wed Jun 11 10:16:41 EDT 2003

> I have added the commands to my executable line and it works fine so..
>
> ./mohaa_lnxded +set developer 1 +set logfile 3 +exec server.cfg
>
> I would do it this way rather than adding it to config files as I had a
> similar problem when I set my servers up.

try that one:

./mohaa_lnxded +set developer 1 +set logfile 3 +exec server.cfg >mohaa.log
2>&1

make sure you execute this start command using /bin/sh otherwise
redirecting standard out+ std error (>mohaa.log 2>&1) wont work.

that should give you a mohaa.log with all the infos that you need for your
statistics

although I'd love to know how to get a logfile without redirecting stderr

best wishes