Desn't want to create qconsole.log file?

Aleksandar Milosavljevic amilosavljevic at eu.s4hc.com
Tue Jun 10 09:53:57 EDT 2003

I installed mohaa on linux and I managed to make it work under it like a
dedicated server for team deathmatch. Everything is ok except that I can
not make it create qconsole.log file or any other logfile that I would
use for statistics.

I did everything like it is sad but on linux it is not working and on
windows it is working. The same thing.

If you wonder I tried manualy and to put in the file following commands:

set logfile 3
set developer 1

I even tried logfilename on linux and it shows qconsole.log as a
default.
I tried even as a root user and it doesn't wanna fill the file or to
create it. It has 777 permision on main folder. And the basepath is ok
/home/myusername/.mohaa

Please can anyone help?

Aleksandar Milosavljevic
amilosavljevic at eu.s4hc.com