[mohaa] router ports?

Luca Fabbro luca.fabbro at procne.it
Thu Jul 31 08:38:12 EDT 2003

The minimum configuration that you need is PAT for the listening port of
the server but you also need to do NAT for the machine running the server
for other ports (don't remember wich ones :( in my config I NAT all the
ports of that machine except for calls inside LAN.) If you just PAT the
listening port you'll be able to connect but server won't be listed in
gamespy (To play you need to know the ip of the fierwall of course)
If your firewall is blocking anything from outside to that machine remember
also to open ports above 1024 from the outside to the game server because
if you have all the ports locked there's no way for players to join as once
connected to the player is given a new play port.

Ciao
         Luca