ports on router...

ORB orbman at thingysrealm.myftp.org
Tue Jul 29 18:52:47 EDT 2003

can someone help me out, i have looked all over the internet and i am unable to host a game, i have opened all sorts of ports that i have seen on the internet... but none of these seem to work, so could someone tell me the proper ports i need to open!

also another thing, is when i am hosting a game on linux the ip address comes up as 127.0.0.1 is there a way i can set this to the acctual ip of the card? could this be what is causing the port problem...

bye....

from G