AW: [mohaa] Server Requirements, Questions & Traffic

Anthony Quon anthonyquon at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 18:27:40 EDT 2003

I see, yea, 200 GB sounds alittle better :). However, with a 20 man moh or
sh server, you may be cutting it close. But then again, it also depends on
how busy you expect the 20 man to be. You can see how this goes for a month
or a week to get an estimate of how much u really need. Then after you've
estimated approx how much bw you need, you can always make certain days
private?

BTW: how much are you paying for this setup?

Thanks,
Anthony