[mohaa] Server specs

Neil A. Twa neil at twastudios.com
Wed Jul 23 11:47:34 EDT 2003

Sander,

Depends upon the players. I wouldn't put more than 4 20 peep CS servers on
that box. Once you hit peak, you'll notice a considerable slow down. I
would go for the 1Gb RAM regardless.

Are you looking to start a business or just play with friends?

MOHAA uses a lot of system resources so I would say 3 20 peep max. If you
hit 100% utilization on that box you're users will complain.

My 2 cents.