Some info

Luca Fabbro luca.fabbro at procne.it
Tue Jul 1 07:22:02 EDT 2003

Hi all,
	I had an old account but I've lost it in computer change. I know that all
this mailing list is browsable but I don't remember the right url can
someone help?
I've also a question; I'm running a MOHAA server behind a linux firewall,
at the moment I've done NAT for the machine where i run the server (except
for local calls) and did PAT on 12203 port to direct UDP calls to that
machine. I'm able to play on that server from outside the firewall but the
server isn't listed in gamespy. I think that I need probably to PAT other
ports, is it correct? Can someone please let me know wich ports and
protocol MOHAA uses? I know that probably someone already asked for it, sorry.

Thanks in advance
	Luca