Segmentation fault??? Is this a known problem or just me?

Anthony Quon anthonyquon at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 31 23:47:00 EST 2003

Folks,
I just noticed that I have the following Segmentation fault occuring on a
server. Any ideas?

Anthony

Client 525 connecting with 0 challenge ping
Client 526 connecting with 100 challenge ping
broadcast: print "Buzz timed out\n"
Client 527 connecting with 100 challenge ping
vassili zaistsev is preparing for deployment
./mlds.sh: line 20: 15559 Segmentation fault      ./mohaa_lnxded +set
net_port 12250 +exec server.cfg
mlds.sh: Server Exit
mlds.sh: To Exit Loop Hit CTRL-C While Sleeping
mlds.sh: Sleep 15 Seconds
mlds.sh: Loop Restart
mlds.sh: Loop Start
mlds.sh: To Exit Loop Hit CTRL-C While Sleeping