[mohaa] Friday!

luke lsalsich at cox.net
Fri Jan 31 18:37:48 EST 2003

Ok. Thanks for the update!

Always remember one thing, Ryan: even though we may complain at times
and drive you insane with our constant bug reports - WE REALLY
APPRECIATE THE WORK YOU ARE DOING!

My clan has been thoroughly enjoying Spearhead for the last month or so.
It's not perfect, but with a little TLC, the server kicks it! Thanks,
amigo! I'm looking forward to the final release......

-Luke