[mohaa] Stats..

luke lsalsich at cox.net
Wed Jan 29 18:27:33 EST 2003

I like this method as well. Very clean.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Pirk [mailto:orion at deathcon.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 12:55 PM
To: 'mohaa at icculus.org'
Subject: RE: [mohaa] Stats..

I just put qstat into a .cgi" html page:

#!/bin/sh

echo "Content-Type: text/html"
echo ""

HTTP-EQUIV=\"expires\" CONTENT=\"Thu, 01 Dec 1994 16:00:00 GMT\">" echo
"</head>" echo "<body bgcolor=#000000 TEXT=#FFFFFF VLINK=#c34b1b
LINK=#FF8000>"

echo "<font size=+2 face=Arial ><font color=#c34b1b>DeathCon UT2003
deathcon.com  66.58.75.122:7777</font></font>" /home/orion/bin/qstat -P
-ut2s deathcon.com

Adjust the call to qstat to suit your install... Each time the page is
hit, it relaods the current stats... A somewhet broken example is at:

http://www.deathcon.com/cgi-bin/q3stat.cgi

--
Steve (egrep)