[mohaa] server doesn't start

Jeff Furbush jfurbush at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 12:51:05 EST 2003

So it seems that my hurdles are:
(1) Add "+set fs_game <pwd>" to command line
(2) Validate permissions in main & mainta for pk3's

I also installed the MOH:AA server and it gives me the
same error.  Interestingly enough, I used to have this
old server running perfectly w/o any problems (never
used fs_game var).

Can anyone else get their server up w/o having to set
the fs_game variable?  I thought the binary was
supposed to assume it's current working directory
structure is valid w/ main & mainta under it.

--- Sigurbjartur Helgason