[mohaa] CPU usage

Killing killing at barrysworld.com
Wed Jan 29 04:51:02 EST 2003

Cant say I've seen a problem. I've been running a clean spearhead test server now since Thursday
and although the server has peaked @ 233MB RAM and 70% CPU load its looks to have released
the ram and is now back @ 117Mb which is perfectly acceptable IMO.
CPU load however is quite excessive and very spiky in comparison to mohaa plan although I don't
have a 1-1 comparison ATM due to the fact our mohaa servers are 16 player but our mohaas
test server is 20 player. I've just changed that an will let you know the results.

    Steve / K