[mohaa] Stats..

Niclas Söderlund maillists at soderlund.org
Sat Jan 25 13:00:34 EST 2003

but but..as I can see with those two - the first doesnt bother about
killstats, and the second already assumes I have a log full with the
kill-notices that I want outputted to a file. But thats the thing - i
cant/dont know how to tell my dedicated server to spit that info out!

I actually have the last one setup since before - but i dont get how to
have the server logging the info about kills to a logfile!

- Niclas