[mohaa] Weird stuff happening on server

Hellboy caretaker at hellahivemind.com
Wed Jan 22 16:39:57 EST 2003

I uploaded all the pak files from the mainta directory on my Windows machine
to the mainta folder on my game server. In addition, I copied up the pak0
file to the mainta directory as well. This is what the mainta directory on
the Linux box should have:

fgameded.so  pak1.pk3  pak3.pk3
Pak0.pk3     pak2.pk3  spearhead_lnxded

The Pak0.pk3 came over from the original MOHAA installation. Hope it helps.

[^DD^]Hellboy
www.devil-dogs.net