Weird stuff happening on server

Neil A. Twa neil at twastudios.com
Wed Jan 22 13:41:42 EST 2003

I just uploaded all the files for MOHAA and SPEARHEAD, and I started the
game up. After what appeared to be a lot of garbage spilling across the
screen, it started. I could see it on GameSpy just fine and I connected
just fine, but when I went into the game certain objects were missing.

Per an earlier email chain about what is the necessary files need to run
MOHAA Spearhead, I uploaded only Pak0.pk3, Pak5.pk3 and Pak6.pk3. Could
this have something to do with it?

Also, I selected the axis side on TOW and when I came up the steps there
was a group of axis dudes standing there. Weird.

Can anybody relate to these quirks?