strange bug?

Salsich, Luke LJS at protectorgroup.com
Tue Jan 21 09:05:20 EST 2003

I've noticed that one of the maps in spearhead doesn't seem to work quite
right and was wondering if it was just my server or if other admins may have
noticed this: The Allied spawn area in Stadt wont allow the allies to exit
the well via the ladder. The players can climb up the ladder, but cant get
off of it.

Anyone else notice this? If you haven't looked, would someone mind telling
me if this is evident on other Linux machines? I know it doesn't happen on
windows servers cause I have visited many to see if this is just a spearhead
problem. I cant see why this would be OS related, but I cant rule it out

Luke