[mohaa] XF86Config

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Mon Jan 20 09:45:19 EST 2003

When I used to use Slackware I had one of the most stable servers that I
have ever seen....most people couldn't believe how long I was up at a time
other than restarts to change things ;).....ya Slack R0cks0r!

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS

                    "STiAT"
                    <stiat at chello        To:     <mohaa at icculus.org>
                    .at>                 cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: [mohaa] XF86Config
                    01/20/2003
                    06:47 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    mohaa

I didn't read that wrong. That is definitely NOT a Linux Port for MoH:AA,
thats just a Port for the dedicated Server of MoH:AA....

You do not need X if you want to run a dedicated Server for MoH:AA or
Spearhead.

There are definitely NO client versions for MoH:AA and Spearhead aviable
for
linux. That's why i said that Slackware would do fine for a dedicated
server
(i like slack)...

STiAT aka Grabler Georg
ClanZone.at