[mohaa] XF86Config

stiat at chello.at stiat at chello.at
Mon Jan 20 03:05:04 EST 2003

First of all - for MoH:AA does not exist a Linux-Port so far, and i dont expect that there is one coming.... The only thing you can do is, to load it with wine or a tool like that, what can execute windows executeables...

For the Linux-Server, you dont need a XF at all.

Configuring XFree Correctly? I dont thinkt that this is a XFree Problem. You will need to download the NVIDIA-Kernel, and the GL-Extensions for that, configuring you xfree saying that the used driver is nvidia, NOT nv like the original (after installing the NVIDIA-Kernel and the GL-Extensions).

After that you should be able to play lot of games with WINE, but you will expect performance losses to the windows ones, because WINE.

Just for setting up a server, a slackware without any X runs tha baby fine :)

STiAT aka Grabler Georg
ClanZone.at