qconsole.log not showing kills?

Niclas Söderlund maillists at soderlund.org
Sun Jan 19 08:39:16 EST 2003

Hiya folks,

trying to set different combinations of these three var's still gives me
nothing about kills in the qconsole.log:

"
set ui_console 1
set developer 1
set logfile 3
"

Im not sure if this is a spearhead_lnxded thing or anything else. I need
~/.spearhead/mainta/qconsole.log to have this information so I can run
stats-scripts on it.

Another strange thing is that when i run the server on the linux-machine,
none can climb over the rim of one of the ladders on the "Stadt"-map. If I
use the same binaries and distribution on a windox-machine It works fine.
Strange?

Besides that, Im in love with spearhead_lnxded :-)

TIA

Regards,

Niclas

|_|_|_|_| Niclas Söderlund
|_|_|_|_| All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy