cpu optimization

Luke Salsich lsalsich at cox.net
Fri Jan 17 23:18:18 EST 2003

Ryan,

I don't mean to be a pain or to sound ungrateful (cause im not!!!!), but
was wondering if you've had the chance to make any progress on the cpu
usage issue with the spearhead Beta binary. I can barely run the one 24
player server on my PIV 2 Ghz and from the other posts im not the only
one. Now, I know you are working on this, but was wondering if you could
give us an update. I would love to be able to run both a classic mohaa
server and a spearhead server on the same machine, but that puts my cpu
usage at an average of 85% when they are full (most of the time)........

Thanks!!!!!

-Luke