[mohaa] Moh:AA required files

Jacob Huizenga jhuizenga at home.nl
Fri Jan 17 18:08:10 EST 2003

Hello Charles,

You can open the .pk3 files in winzip if you want. Then you can sort
them by directory or filetype, select de files you want to remove, and
press del.
That's all there's to it, it worked fine for me. -just be sure you're
working on backups of the original files, else your game won't work
anymore.. ;-) You can just follow directions about which files to remove
as given by Tom Greene and André Rivotti.

Greetz,

Jacob