[mohaa] Underlying OS RE: Server Performance

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Tue Jan 14 09:31:55 EST 2003

Redhat 8.0 was much better than 7.3 for me.....

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS

                    "Anthony Quon"
                    <anthonyquon at ho        To:     mohaa at icculus.org
                    tmail.com>             cc:
                                           Subject:     Re: [mohaa] Underlying OS RE: Server
                    01/13/2003             Performance
                    05:23 PM
                    Please respond
                    to mohaa

Redhat 7.3 right out of the box ext3 and nothing much else..I would like to
make changes to the kernel though to see if there's something that would
help performance.