[mohaa] [mohaas] How to get the server running behind a firewall?

Tim Ladd, Jr. wingman at compueasy.com
Mon Jan 13 21:13:16 EST 2003

I'm not exactly sure which are necessary for clients to connect to an ip
address, but u can always disable gamespy by using:

// Use Gamespy
// To use GameSpy gaming service for internet-based multiplayer games.
// If this is 0, players will not be able to see your server via the in-game
browser nor gamespy arcade.
set sv_gamespy 1