[mohaa] upcoming patch for SH

Salsich, Luke LJS at protectorgroup.com
Mon Jan 13 14:11:41 EST 2003

sv_pure is a part of the Spearhead, but the guys at EA have admitted that
sv_pure is hardly reliable as of now.....it often rejects players with
completely new installs (this has been demonstrated to them by furious game
admins), and accepts players with cheat skins, etc. No, it doesn't work well

Luke