upcoming patch for SH

Salsich, Luke LJS at protectorgroup.com
Mon Jan 13 11:33:35 EST 2003

Hey Ryan,

Just wondering if you will be able to release new spearhead code at the same
time EA releases its upcoming patch, so we wont be left out of the loop?
Also, they are claiming to be implementing sv_pure in this patch (one that
works) - will the Linux port have the same functionality? Last, would it be
to much trouble to ask that when the Linux patch/ new binaries come out for
spearhead we also get some kind of guide as to exactly what files need to be
uploaded to a remote server?

What I mean on the last point is that when we update our windows versions
with the new patch, will we have to upload the whole freakin thing again?
Would it be possible for you or someone at EA to list exactly while files
are being updated by the windows patch (or at least which are not) so we can
streamline the upload?

Thanks for the great work!

Luke