[mohaa] Showing up in LAN games.

{DFP} Ka-Klick ka-klick at mchsi.com
Sun Jan 12 19:38:57 EST 2003

On Sunday, January 12, 2003, at 06:19  PM, {DFP} Ka-Klick wrote:
> /home/bryan/mohaa/mohaa_lnxded +set dedicated 2 +set ui_console 1 +set
> g_gametype 4 +set sv_maxclients 16 +set net_ip 192.168.1.104 +set
> net_port 12203 +map obj/obj_team4 +exec server.cfg

Think I may have found my own trouble after looki8ng through the list
archives and going to the gameadmins.com article mentioned in one of
the posts
(http://www.gameadmins.com/
modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=35) - there's a "note"
there that mentions: "for BOTH win/linux: (DO NOT USE the net_IP OR
net_Port on your command line unless you're on a multi-homed system)".
I'm not. I've just re-launched my server, I'll fire up the client and
give it a try.

--
Bryan Baker
Eagleson's Law: