Showing up in LAN games.

{DFP} Ka-Klick ka-klick at mchsi.com
Sun Jan 12 14:52:25 EST 2003

I managed to get the MOH:AA server running on my Linux box using the
pk3 files from my Mac install, so that is a confirmed possibility (and
you might want to mention it in future README's/descriptions).

Now that I've got it to boot and to connect OK, how do I get it to show
up as a LAN game? I've tried "+set dedicated=2" and it still doesn't
show up.

Pointer to a FAQ would be fine.

PS, I've seen the traffic about an archive of this list on icculus.org
but have yet to find it from the homepage.

--
Bryan Baker
Eagleson's Law: