[mohaa] cpu usage?

'.' inkspoof at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 11 23:18:39 EST 2003

I'm actually quite happy with it. There are 30 people on my MOHSH linux
server right now and while CPU utilization is up to 95% on one CPU, memory
utilization is at 33%. I'm also running MOHAA on the same box from the same
directory tree along with TeamSpeak and I'm very very satisfied with it. I
have dual procs with 384MB of ram... Soon to upgraded with more mem.

I think its important to say, the process *won't* load balance cpu
utilization off multiprocessers unless it's written to do so.