[mohaa] Text appearing on game screen in Spearhead

André Rivotti Casimiro rivotti at netcabo.pt
Sat Jan 11 05:24:22 EST 2003

Yes it is! I've notices that you are using the same directory struture
for both moh:aa and spear. These could bring a lot of problems because
there are several maps and mods that don't work with spear and,
sometimes, are nasty... I've made this simple solution. I've created a
new dir for spear.
Example:

	/games/mohaa
		main
			all the files you have
	/games/mohaash
		main
			synlinks to Pak files of mohaa
		mainta

This way I can have all mods an maps in old mohaa without a problem, and
can add new maps and mods to spear without messing with the old mohaa.
In case you don't know how to create symlinks...

	ln -s /games/mohaa/main/Pak0.pk3 /games/mohaash/main/
	ln -s /games/mohaa/main/Pak1.pk3 /games/mohaash/main/
	ln -s /games/mohaa/main/Pak2.pk3 /games/mohaash/main/
	ln -s /games/mohaa/main/Pak3.pk3 /games/mohaash/main/
	ln -s /games/mohaa/main/Pak4.pk3 /games/mohaash/main/
	ln -s /games/mohaa/main/Pak5.pk3 /games/mohaash/main/
	ln -s /games/mohaa/main/pak6.pk3 /games/mohaash/main/

Note: change /games/ to the correct dir in your system.
This way you don't need to copy the files and safe disk space.

Hope I've helped
André Casimiro