[mohaa] server performance

André Rivotti Casimiro rivotti at netcabo.pt
Fri Jan 10 10:35:14 EST 2003

It's 4 servers of 12 players, 48 players as you said. At peak time it
uses (max) 20% of the CPU and 14% of MEM. CPU depends greatly in the
maps that are being use, for example, with "The Hunt", it uses only 12%
CPU and in "The Bridge" sometime it get's to 20%.
If you have only 512 MB ram, the best is to have only 2 24 Player
servers.

André Casimiro