Requirements

morphiend morphiend at fuse.net
Thu Jan 9 22:37:22 EST 2003

I'm currently running a Spearhead server. I was wondering some system
requirements for the different tiers for the game. For example, what
would be min for running a 32 player server, etc.

My server is running, currently, a p2-400 w/ 256MB of RAM. I was
wondering how far it would be pushing it for max players, etc. It's also
on a partial OC-3 (~36Mbit).

It just seems that under 10 players the play is decent, not GREAT, but
decent. But after it breaks through 10 players total, the pings ALL hop
over 100 (even myself connecting on the lan).

Thanks,
Mike