[mohaa] problems?

Salsich, Luke LJS at protectorgroup.com
Thu Jan 9 15:52:20 EST 2003

So far I cant think of anything that should be added to the Linux code that
isn't on your list already. I can say that my spearhead server does have
relatively high CPU usage for running only a single spearhead server. That
is on your list, but I wanted to emphasize that if you can optimize this it
would be a great help!!!!!

Other than that - great work.

Luke