AW: [mohaa] problems?

richardnharrison at btinternet.com richardnharrison at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 9 04:57:37 EST 2003

Yeah i would have to say password setting was fiddly at best with moh:aa. I only seemed to be able to do it using the private password variable. Which meant i had to up the number of private clients to the max number of slots available every time i wanted the server passworded for a clan battle.

Hazzie.