AW: [mohaa] problems?

Neil Scholten neil at krawall.de
Thu Jan 9 04:45:02 EST 2003

Hi!

i have 2 problems with moh-s

1st:

why do u have to set these 3 variables (also mohaa) to set a server
password, instead of only one var (eg. set g_password "password")

atm it is:

seta sv_privatepassword "password"
seta g_password "password"
seta password "password"

if u don´t set one of this vars, the password issnt set.

2nd:

we´ve got the problem that only one moh-s server is registered in the
gamespy master list 4 each server. the other x-dedicated won´t register, but
the cfg`s are nearly identical. mohaa works fine in this case.

Neil Scholten