Anyone else seeing this?

[MC] Hammer enroll+mohaa_linux at spawn.ims.att.com
Mon Jan 6 21:17:51 EST 2003

I've been experiencing an odd behavior on linux spearhead beta1: every now and then my player looks like he's moving left or down (yaw left or pitch down) while standing still (i.e. no mouse/keyboard movement).  The movement is slight and SLOW.  At first I thought my mouse was going on the fritz, but when I ran a test on my Win32 box, it did not display the "problem".  I haven't been able to reproduce what causes it, yet it has happened several times.

Anyone else seen this?

--[MC] Hammer