[mohaa] upload spearhead?

Luke Salsich lsalsich at cox.net
Sat Jan 4 12:30:54 EST 2003

Ryan,

When I run the checksum on the pk3 files, they all check out according
to the numbers in the README file. I couldn't figure out what the
problem was, so I just decided to upload a copy of the actual working
mohaa directory from my LAN Linux box.....Thanks for the tip on the
'only needing the pk3 files'. I know this is just a comment (no, I wont
write back screaming about how this doesn't work, if it doesn't
work....lol) and not something you have tested, but I appreciate it.
That would at least reduce the upload by a few hundred megs.

The real trouble with using Mohaa on remote servers is the upload
time.......not the great Linux port ;)

-Luke