[mohaa] upload spearhead?

Luke Salsich lsalsich at cox.net
Fri Jan 3 21:22:26 EST 2003

Yup. Tried that too, but it didn't help with the corrupted file. Thanks
for the tip! By the way....before you get off this list: any idea if I
can delete the 'Video' folder from my Spearhead install and still run
the Linux server? ;)

where im from right now, Gods earth is definitely not green, amigo.
Freakin blizzard pounding me right now!!!!

-Luke