[mohaa] BETA1.

Andre Meij andre at quicksoft.it
Fri Jan 3 20:08:09 EST 2003

Neil,

It would be easiest if you read the documents in the tar file, Ryan
explains clearly how you can install it.

in short:

Copy spearhead (complete and updated) from windows to linux (diffent dir)
and un tar the .tar file into the same dir.

There is a possibility that untarring the old mohaa tar into the same
directory works so that you can run both servers but as far as I know that
has not yet been tested

Regards
Andre