[mohaa] More codesalat: ALPHA2.

Heikki Kokko heikki.kokko at tromso.online.no
Fri Jan 3 15:12:21 EST 2003

Not any more. This is server-only version, so the switch is unnecessary
(it was needed though with the first alpha, which was actually a client
version).
Of course it does no damage using the switch, but I think my command line
gets long enough. :-)

So there actually is a linux client as well?
Why is that not available? EA policy?