[mohaa] More codesalat: ALPHA2.

Heikki Kokko heikki.kokko at tromso.online.no
Fri Jan 3 15:08:22 EST 2003

I was having a similar problem with ubersound with the
first alpha version, but removing all the extra maps
from my MOHAA/main (yes, MOHAA, not Spearhead)
solved the problem.

Of course it would be nice to be able to run extra maps as
well, with voting and all - players could find out which
extra maps they have and would like to run.

Of course the problem might be some recource-hungry
megamap, which is tuned to use all the resources available
in MOHAA, and then some. Probably one has to try the
extra maps one by one in order to find out which combinations
work with Spearhead/linux.

Webmasters: how about making a list of the MOHAA maps
which work with Spearhead, at least when the final version
is available?