[mohaa] More codesalat: ALPHA2.

Randall WolfShield at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 2 21:18:01 EST 2003

thanks, now I have to rumage and fix this:

-----------PARSING 'ubersound/ubersound.scr.txt' (SERVER)------------
Any SetCurrentTiki errors means that tiki wasn't prefetched and
tiki-specific sounds for it won't work. To fix prefetch the tiki. Ignore if
you don't use that tiki on this level.
CG_Command_ProcessFile: ubersound/ubersound.scr.txt
ASSERT: [qcommon/common.c:413] SV_FindIndex: overflow  max512 create1  name
sound/mechanics/mec_waterflush_01.wav0 (fyi)
Cvar_Set2: com_errorMessage SV_FindIndex: overflow  max512 create1  name
sound/mechanics/mec_waterflush_01.wav0
ERROR: SV_FindIndex: overflow  max512 create1  name
----- Server Shutdown -----
==== ShutdownGame ====