[mohaa] More codesalat: ALPHA2.

[MC] Hammer enroll+mohaa_linux at spawn.ims.att.com
Thu Jan 2 15:01:22 EST 2003

WOW, you call this Alpha?????!  It's better than the retail, lol!!!!  8->

Good Job!  Been playing on a 10 man server without any more crashes (Alpha2 bin).  Game server has been up for over 12 consecutive hours on a Sun RaQ 4 server (Cobalt linux).  Switch around the standard maps a lot (tdm, obj, tow).

--[MC] Hammer
Mohaa Crew Clan