[mohaa] More codesalat: ALPHA2.

Steve Pirk orion at deathcon.com
Wed Jan 1 22:53:13 EST 2003

Yeah, I gound that out when I went to the site, but
you beat me to the answer. I did not know that the
2.11 will patch MoHAA alos. That is a nice touch.
Anyone know if there are any single player save game
issues with v1.11 MoHAA? I am on the last level
and would hate to lose my saved games :-)

Nice work Ryan!
--
Steve (egrep)