[mohaa] More codesalat: ALPHA2.

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Wed Jan 1 22:46:32 EST 2003

> Can anyone tell me what patch level I should update
> the client files to before moving them to the server?
> I just grabbed Spearhead today, so it is at the retail
> level. I paln on copying the files over once I path it.

The latest (only?) win32 patch is 2.11. Retail is 2.00.

You need to have the original Allied Assault installed, but the version
doesn't matter, since the Spearhead expansion pack installer will upgrade
the original package to 1.11 (the last MOHAA patch for the base game).

In short, once you've got Spearhead installed on win32, patch it to 2.11
and copy it to a Linux server.

--ryan.