[mohaa] More codesalat: ALPHA2.

Tim Ladd, Jr. wingman at compueasy.com
Wed Jan 1 22:25:56 EST 2003

Ok are you ready for this:
Can't bash w/ any weapons besides handgun.
Crouching looks like you are under the ground.
Jumping is weird you sorta half jump.
Missing sounds.
Missing ammo.
No smoke grenades. Except w/ the german grenade gun which doesn't work.
No binoculars
Ending animation is screwed. None of the guys have weapons in their hands.
No music.
 I think that's it for now enclosing a screenshot of the crouching.
All of the above happens to everyone on the server.
Server is up here: 216.206.157.129
Anyone is welcome to join although im sure it'll be up and down heh =)

Tim
Wingman69