[mohaa] Alpha 1b...

Tim Ladd, Jr. wingman at compueasy.com
Wed Jan 1 18:37:56 EST 2003

I've had it do it when more then one player joins. I've had it do it when I
use rcon to change maps. I've had it happen on a normal map change. My
server is setup as a TOW server and it'll crash after the round ends and it
reloads the maps. But its usually only when ppl are connected to the server.
I've had the server stay up for over an hour w/ no one connected to it heh.

Tim
Wingman69